Donate an Honorarium
Donations of honararia to AIFA are regularly made by ASCIA members who give presentations at events organised by companies or for writing contributions to publications, and are compensated for this service.
There are two options for individuals to directly donate honoraria to AIFA:
- By secure online credit card payment at www.allergyimmunology.org.au/donate and a receipt will be automatically emailed to you; or
- By EFT using the bank details on www.allergyimmunology.org.au/donate and a receipt will emailed to you.
- The donor is listed on the AIFA website www.allergyimmunology.org.au/our-supporters/donors and donations are cumulative.
AIFA and ASCIA are Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) registered (ABN 45 615 521 452) so donations are tax deductible.
The following process is for donating honoraria directly to AIFA from the company:
- AIFA will issue a tax invoice to the company for the specified amount.
- AIFA will issue a receipt to the company once payment has been made and notify the donor by email.
- The donor and company are both listed on the AIFA website www.allergyimmunology.org.au/our-supporters/donors and donations are cumulative.