AIFA grant round 2023
29 March 2023:
Thank you to our generous supporters, who have enabled the Allergy and Immunology Foundation of Australasia (AIFA) to offer eight research grants to ASCIA members in 2023.
The grant round is now open and expressions of interest are due by 5 May.
Grants to be awarded in September at the ASCIA conference:
- $20,000 Professor Ann Kupa AIFA Food Allergy Research Grant
- $15,000 DBV Technologies AIFA Food Allergy Research Grant
- $15,000 CSL Behring AIFA PID Clinical Research Grant
- $40,000 (4 x $10,000) AIFA Research Grants
The four grants of $10,000 are to encourage new research projects which do not yet have major funding. They are available to Early Career Researchers which include:
- Early career scientist researchers
- Emerging clinician researchers (such as advanced trainees)
- Other health professionals (dietitians, nurses, pharmacists)
Grants are awarded as part of a competitive research grant program with applicants invited from throughout Australia and New Zealand.
To find out how to submit an expression of interest for an AIFA grant in 2023 read more here
AIFA ensures that 100% of donations and sponsorship goes directly to fund grants for allergy and immunology research.